We are still open. New regional restrictions apply. Check our Facebook for latest guidance.
Why Our Pub is Great
We are nestled nicely between the lovely market town of Chesterfield and the small parish town Bolsover, so you can drop in and enjoy some delicious traditional pub food and cold drinks before or after exploring. Being just a stone’s throw from the M1, we are the perfect place to stop and refuel during a long journey.
Our warm and friendly atmosphere is the perfect setting for a cosy family get-together and with lots of delicious no-nonsense traditional pub meals and drinks, including a selection of real ales, to choose from meaning everyone will be catered for. There’s no need to worry either as a meal with us won’t break the bank. With a range of delicious meals being served every day of the week, there’s something for everyone.
As well as an inviting restaurant area inside we’ve also got a fantastic al fresco dining area to enjoy in the warmer months, either soaking up the afternoon sunshine while the kids keep themselves busy on our play area or catch up with friends during those long summer evenings.
We look forward to welcoming you to The White Hart on your next visit to Calow.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
White Hart, Top Road, Calow, S44 5TE